In addition to my own creative writing, I am also a freelance copywriter, editor and proofreader, with over ten years’ experience working on novels, scripts, white papers, web content and RFP/Bid Documents. I also spent a decade working in Marketing and Communications for a Fortune 100 company.
Services I offer include, but are by no means limited to:
- Consultation – I offer advice, and a sounding board, on all kinds of creative writing, as well as on blurb, summary writing, and numerous other aspects of writing and communication.
- Writing – While my focus is predominantly long-form copy, short stories and novels, I have experience in the creation of web content, white papers, articles, speeches, scripts, and presentations.
- Editing – for consistency, tone, voice, plot, characterisation etc.
- Proofreading, including reviewing spelling, punctuation, grammar, consistent font, and formatting;
- Rewriting – Where necessary for projects, I can help rewrite or reword as needed;
I am always happy to discuss and assist with new projects, from helping someone write a novel, to editing and proofreading a completed manuscript. If you have a request or would like to engage me for any writing, editing or proofreading services, please contact me via the ‘contact me’ link!
For an idea of some of my work, please follow this link
Just contact me and find out how we can work together.
Feel free to contact me so I can give you more specific details.
I look forward to hearing from you.